Podbay addon in several case is not working properly on our kodi TV box. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Podbay addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Podbay addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Podbay addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Podbay addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Podbay addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Podbay addon install guide bellow.
The Podbay addon is designed for those that love podcasts. There are a large list of topics that this one covers. They range from Arts to TV and more. This is one that no fan of broadcasting should be without. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Podbay Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Podbay addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
How to Install the Podbay Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://www.streamaddons.eu/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter streams or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on streams and then select repository.StreamAddons.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Go to install from repository, choose Stream Addons Repo > addon repository > Simtech Repository, and click Install.
- Now, select Install from repository > Simtech Repo > Music Addons > Podbay > Install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Music Add-ons > Podbay.
How to Install the Podbay Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://www.streamaddons.eu/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it rm and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick streams > repository.StreamAddons.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the repo has been installed.
- Now, go to Install from repository > Stream Addons > addon repository > Simtech Repo > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from repository > Simtech Repo > Music Addons > Podbay > Install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Music > Music addons > Podbay.