Jango addon in few countries is not working appropriately on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Jango addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Jango addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Jango addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Jango addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Jango addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Jango addon install guide bellow.
Jango is a free music streaming service that has been around since 2007. It was the first one to introduce social media to stations. Though it is free, you need to sign up for a free account. The Jango addon for Kodi is perfect to provide the soundtrack for whatever you plan to do. We’ll show you how to get it in this guide.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the team at Fusion. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can contact the Fusion team from the instructions inside.
To make Jango Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Jango addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Jango Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- FFrom the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Fusion since this is part of the repo or if you already have fusion installed, you can skip this step.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Fusion.
- There are three options here, so choose the one that says Xbmc-repos, and then English.
- Out of all the options here, choose the one that says repository.Kinkin-x.x.zip, and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Kinkins REPO, and click on it.
- Choose Music addons, and then Jango.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Music Add-ons > Jango to launch the addon.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Jango Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co, and click Done.
- Now, label it Fusion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- You’ll see three options listed here. Those are Start-here, xbmc-repos, and xbmc-scripts. Choose the one that says Xbmc-repos, then the English option.
- Just like above, you see an entire list of repos. Pick the one that says repository.Kinkin-x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Kinkins REPO in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Music addons option, and click on Jango.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to MUSIC > Add-ons > Jango to access the addon.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose. There are quite a few different lists you will find in this addon.