CCW build is one of excellent kodi build with charming presence and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. CCW kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install CCW kodi build.
The CCW build for Kodi is available through the Echo Wizard addon. We are going to show the screenshots for the build in this guide along with instructions to help you get started. The CCW build includes sections for TV shows, CCW, movies, Bob, all in ones, real life, music, sports, kids corner, 4K / 3D, and library.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the CCW build are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the dev team with any questions.
To make CCW build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the CCW addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install Jayhawk Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://echocoder.com/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Echo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Echo and then repository.echo-x.xx.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click ECHO Repository.
- Choose Program addons.
- Now, click on Echo wizard followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Program addons and select Echo Wizard.
- Select Community Builds, and then Jayhawk Media.
- You can select between Jayhawk 4-K17 and Jayhawk X-17 builds.
- Choose the version you want, and click on Install the build now.
- Enjoy your build.
Install the Jayhawk Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://echocoder.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it Echo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose Echo and then repository.echo-x.xx.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the Echo repo is enabled.
- Next, click on Install from repository, and choose the Echo Repository, Program Add-ons, Echo Wizard, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose ECHO Wizard, Community Builds, and then Jayhawk Media. You can choose between Jayhawk 4-K17 and Jayhawk X-17.
- Click on Download to install your desired build.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.
- You can now enjoy your build