AnyTimeAndroid build is one of great kodi build with charming look and have great new addon. AnyTimeAndroid kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install AnyTimeAndroid kodi build.
If you are looking for a large build, you have found it with the AnyTimeAndroid choices. We chose the full version, and it is massive. At 481mb, this is one you won’t want to use on any lower end installs. To try it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make AnyTimeAndroid build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the AnyTimeAndroid addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the AnyTimeAndroid build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the AnyTimeAndroid Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ares-repo.eu/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then repository.aresproject > repository.aresproject.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Ares Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the AnyTimeAndroid section.
- Select the one you want and choose Install.
- We used the full version, but you can try others.