Kirks build is one of excellent kodi build with wonderful presence and have automatic update repo source. Kirks kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install Kirks kodi build.
The Kirks build is a great offering from the Ezzerman team. If you are looking for a lighter build, the latest version of Kirks build is a perfect choice. The developer totally stripped down and redesigned the build. The result is a great looking build that comes in at just 210MB.. As you can see, It has some stunning images and some of the best addons in the community. If you want to get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
To make Kirks build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Kirks addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Kirks build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ezzerman team with any questions.
How to Install the Kirks Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://bob.kirksbuild.co.uk as you see here, and call it kirks.
- Hit ok, and kirks will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose addons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the file.
- Next, click on Clicktoinstall.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program addons.
- Click on it and select kirksbuild.
- When the screen comes up, choose (Kirksbuild) Builds. Scroll down the list and choose Kirks Build – Krypton > The one you want > Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close Kodi.
That’s all there is to setting up the Kirks Build for Kodi. For best results, you should consider doing a fresh install. However, You can still keep your other addons if you do not.