Mad Sin build is one of excellent kodi build with wonderful look and has easy program interface. Mad Sin kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Mad Sin kodi build.
The Mad Sin build is a series of different builds that are themed. Some of the available ones are Kryptonic, Buccaneer, Anonymous build, and more. We are using the Anonymous build, and it is a very reasonable 122mb. If you are looking for a build for your limited resource device, you might want to look into the anonymous version. Use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Mad Sin build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Mad Sin addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Mad Sin Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://909empire.net/ and click OK.
- Now, label it 909, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose 909 and then plugin.program.909wizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the 909 Wizard. Choose builds and select the Mad Sin Build you want to use. We are using the Anonymous build
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look at those later.