Monkey Krypton build is one of decent kodi build with nice and clean appearance and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Monkey Krypton kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Monkey Krypton kodi build.
Hold on to your bananas, the Monkey Build team has a Krypton version. Many of you may be familiar with the Jarvis version, so it is great to see that there is a new version. This build is great because of it’s style and the addons it has built in. We suggest you do a fresh install and add your favorite addons back, but a standard one works too. If you need the monkey, use our guide to get it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the monkey build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the monkey team with any questions.
To make Monkey Krypton build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Monkey Krypton addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Monkey Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wizardmonkey.co.uk/monkey/monkeyrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it getaflix, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose Monkey and repository.monkey-x.x then repository.monkey-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, click on Install from repository, and choose the Monkey Repository, Program Add-ons, Monkey Wizard, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Monkey Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading, and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Monkey Build for Krypton, but feel free to try the others. Just make sure it says Krypton.