Specialist build is one of the best kodi build with amazing presence and has easy program interface. Specialist kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Specialist kodi build.
The Specialist build is a nice larger sized offering. It is not designed for those that have limited room. If you have the room though, it is great. With a size of over 400 mb, it features stunning background images, and everything is well laid out. We also love the additional addons it includes (for the standard install). Usually, a fresh install is recommended. If you want to get this build, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Specialist build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the their team with any questions.
To make Specialist build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Specialist addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Specialist Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.thespecialist.xyz/thespecialist/ and click OK.
- Now, label it specialist, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose specialist and then repository.thespecialist-xxxxx.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the Specialist repo is enabled.
- Next, click on Install from repository, and choose the Specialist Repository, Program Add-ons, The Specialist, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the The Specialist.
- Click on the builds heading, and look for the Krypton section. Select the one you want to install.
- We are using the standard install, but feel free to try the fresh install. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.