Wookie Retro build is one of outstanding kodi build with delightful presence and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Wookie Retro kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Wookie Retro kodi build.
The Wookie Wizard offers some great builds, and we are going to talk about the Wookie Retro Build. Of course, this one is put out by the Wookie team. It is very easy to read, has some great addons, and some sharp looking background images. They have a very nice red and black theme, and it is definitely worth taking a look at. If you want to take advantage of this build, you can use our guide to help you download it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Wookie build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Wookie team with any questions.
To make Wookie Retro build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Wookie Retro addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Wookie Retro Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and click Done.
- Now, label it wookie, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose wookie and then Succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Wookie addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs and Wookie.
- Choose Community Builds, select the Wookie Retro Build, and click Install.
- Give the Wookie Retro Build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- We used the Retro build, but the Wookie Lite and Wookie New Look build are available as well.