Horizon Krypton build is one of decent kodi build with enchanting appearance and with so many addon resource. Horizon Krypton kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Horizon Krypton kodi build.
One of the more stunning builds we have reviewed is the Horizon build. It has beautiful background images and essential addons as well. It’s style is based on the Aeon Nox skin, so it may be familiar to the more experienced Kodi users. We like that it is very sleek and easy to navigate. We suggest that you use a fresh install, but the regular install works as well. It also is very lightweight at just under 200mb, so it is good for firesticks and boxes. To make sure you don’t miss out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Horizon build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the developer on Twitter with any questions.
To make Horizon Krypton build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Horizon Krypton addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Horizon Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://samwich.co.uk/expanse/ and click OK.
- Now, label it expanse, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then plugin.program.expansewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the the Expanse Wizard. Select the Horizon build and then Install.
- We are using the Horizon2 17 build, but you can try out some of the others. Just make sure it is usable for the Krypton version.