FireCat Addon addon for few situations is not working as we wants on our kodi software. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix FireCat Addon addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your FireCat Addon addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from FireCat Addon addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking FireCat Addon addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing FireCat Addon addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our FireCat Addon addon install guide bellow.
If you are looking for a movie and TV offering, the FireCat addon is worth taking a look at. We like this one because it uses the Jen template to process the links. That is a good way to help people build their own addons. However, it also means you get a lot of parity. Still, this one should be considered as a supplement. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make FireCat Addon Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the FireCat Addon addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install FireCat for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video addon > FireCat > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video addons > FireCat.