Infusion build is one of outstanding kodi build with nice and clean look and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Infusion kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Infusion kodi build.
The Infusion build is specifically for Kodi v17 Krypton. It is part of the CellarDoorTV Wizard. At the time of our review, the wizard also included a few Kodi Jarvis builds including Fusion, Envision, Athena Fire, Dominus, and Sonar. The Infusion build will give you access to several popular addons. There are sections for tv pro, sports, kidzone, movies, tv shows, music, and apps. Let’s get started by taking a look at some screenshots of the CDTV Infusion build. If you enjoy the build please make sure to support the developer’s efforts.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Infusion build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead you will want to reach out to CellarDoorTV1 on Twitter with any questions.
To make Infusion build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Infusion addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Infusion Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://cellardoortv.com/wizard/ as you see here, and call it CDTV.
- Hit ok, and commrepo will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the addons heading, and click the icon of the open box.
- Now, select Install from the zip file.
- Choose the CDTV folder.
- Once you do, choose the file that says plugin.program.CellarDoorTVwizard.zip.
- Wait for the CellarDoorTV Wizard Enabled notification message. Be aware that it takes a moment for the wizard to install so don’t panic.
- You can select Dismiss to make the welcome message go away.
- Next click on Continue and then the Build Menu button.
- You can select between three servers to download the Infusion build.
- Now, you can select Fresh Install or Standard Install.
- The build will now start to install.
- When finished, be sure to close Kodi.
That’s all there is to setting up the Infusion Build for Kodi. For best results, you should consider doing a fresh install. However, You can still keep your other addons if you do not.