Raiz TVs build is one of outstanding kodi build with nice and clean look and have automatic update repo source. Raiz TVs kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is overview how to install Raiz TVs kodi build.
From the team that brought you the Rays Ravers addon, they also offer Raiz TV Builds. Several of the builds they have are pretty large. However, they also have some smaller ones to look at. The Ray’s Ravers build is extremely busy, and has quite a bit going on. It will make you feel as if you are at a party. Some will find the animated skin distracting. If you want to get this one or check our some of the other great Raiz TV offering, using our guide to download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that Raiz TV Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Raiz TV team with any questions.
To make Raiz TVs build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Raiz TVs addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Raiz TV Builds for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repo.raiztv.co.uk/ and click Done.
- Now, label it raiztv, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose raiztv and then repository.raiztv-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Raiz TV Repository is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository, Program addons, Raiz TV Wizard, and Install.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs, Raiz TV Wizard, and Builds.
- Choose a build and click Install.
- Give your Raiz TV build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- in this case, we used Rays Ravers the build. You can explore the others yourself if you wish.