Bamf build is one of outstanding kodi build with enchanting presence and have automatic update repo source. Bamf kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is step-by-step how to install Bamf kodi build.
The Bamf Build is part of the Oblivion team and can be found in their wizard. There are several versions including a kids version and others. They are very light weight and straight forward, so you should not have any problems on limited resource devices. To take a look at this one, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Bamf build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Bamf/Oblivion team on facebook or twitter with any questions.
To make Bamf build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Bamf addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Bamf Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. You’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://oblivionbuildz.com/repo and click OK.
- Now, label it oblivion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose oblivion and then repository.Oblivion-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from repository > Oblivion Addon Repository > Program Add-ons > Oblivion Wizard > Install.
- Wait again for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Oblivion Wizard icon. Select the Bamf Build, and click on Install.
- Wait a few minutes, and close Kodi.
- Once you re-open it, you are ready to enjoy the Oblivion build you chose