Duggz build is one of outstanding kodi build with enchanting look and have automatic update repo source. Duggz kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is overview how to install Duggz kodi build.
One of the favorites in the Ares Wizard is called Duggz Build. It is well liked because of it’s power, and the number of addons it contains. None of the builds in this section seem to be light versions, so they are not really firestick friendly. If you are using a different mode to watch Kodi, you will want to check this one out. It is laid out well, and has many different categories for easy access. Use our guide below to help you download and install it. Before we get started, keep in mind that the Duggz build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
To make Duggz build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Duggz addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Duggz Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://areswizard.co.uk/ and click Done.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then script.areswizardx.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Ares Wizard is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs and Ares Wizard.
- Select the Duggz build and wait a few moments for the build to install.
- You are now ready to enjoy whichever Duggz build you chose. You can also check out the other builds available in the section or from the Ares team in general.