Envy build is one of excellent kodi build with nice and clean look and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Envy kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install Envy kodi build.
If you like to use builds because they are easy, the Envy build is for you. At over 390mb, this one is not really designed for devices with limited space. We are using the Project X build, because it is the only one available in this category. It has a distinctive Deadpool theme, but there may be more later. Be sure to check out the images below to see if you would like to continue with this guide.To make Envy build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Envy addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Man Cave Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Inside 4ndroid team with any questions.
How to Install the Envy Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, label it man cave, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Man Cave Wizard. Next, select the Envy builds section and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Man Cave Lite build, but you can try out some of the others if available.