Grim Reaper build is one of decent kodi build with nice and clean appearance and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Grim Reaper kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is manual guide how to install Grim Reaper kodi build.
The Grim Reaper build is a nice build that is around 164mb. That means it is suitable for lower resource devices. If you have a firestick or android device, this is one you will want to check out. You can take a look at the images and use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Grim Reaper build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Grim Reaper addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Grim Reaper build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Grim Reaper Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it mach1, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Wiztech Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Grim Reaper section.
- Select the Grim Reaper build and choose Install.