Phoenixs build is one of outstanding kodi build with charming form and has easy program interface. Phoenixs kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install Phoenixs kodi build.
The Ares Wizard has many community builds. Some of our favorites are the Phoenix builds. We like them quite a bit because they require and use very low resources. The backgrounds are phoenix themed and use red and orange as their primary colors. If you want to see more, use our guide to find out how to download and install them.To make Phoenixs build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Phoenixs addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Phoenix Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Enter exactly http://ares-repo.eu/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ares or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box at the top. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ares, select repository.aresproject, and then repository.aresproject-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Ares Project > Program addons > Ares Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Ares Wizard. Browse to the Phoenix section and click install. In the wizard, the word Phoenix may be spelled wrong. However, it is the same build set.