SchisM TV build is one of great kodi build with enchanting look and have automatic update repo source. SchisM TV kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is manual guide how to install SchisM TV kodi build.
The Schism TV offering is one of the top builds in the Kodi community. If you have used Jarvis previously and you miss the style it uses, this one has a skin they call Konfluence. It will give you a more familiar feel. You can find that skin and others by going to the interface settings. We love the great addons offered in SchisM TV, and it is a very streamlined and sleek look. To get it, be sure to use our guide to help you install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the SchisM TV build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Top Tutorials team with any questions.
To make SchisM TV build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the SchisM TV addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the SchisM TV Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17). Make sure you get your generated code here before you try to install. Also, be sure you have enabled unknown sources in the System Settings screen.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.schism-tv.net/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it schism, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose schism and then repository.schismtvaddons.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Next, choose Install from repository > SchisM TV Addons Repository > Program Add-ons > SchisM TV Builds > Install.
- Wait again for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the SchisM TV Builds icon. Choose Install/update and enter the code from the site we gave you earlier. Exit out of that section, and go back in. Again choose Install/update.
- If your code stops working, go back to the Settings portion of the wizard and enter a new one. Select the build you want to use, and wait a few moments for the build to install.
- You are now ready to enjoy the Schism TV build you chose. We are using the All in One build, but you can also choose the Kodiflix TV, Schism TV Vanilla, Serenity, and the SchisM TV anniversary editions.