SG build is one of outstanding kodi build with wonderful appearance and with so many addon resource. SG kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install SG kodi build.
The SG Builds section of the Ares Wizard offers a few options that you can load. We used SG V3, and the menu is arranged vertically down the left side of the screen. It is very clean and streamlined. Keep in mind that some of the versions of the SG build have adult sections. We suggest doing a fresh install if you are going to use any of them, but standard installs work if you want to keep your addons. To get this easy to navigate build, or any of the others in the SG section, use our guide to help you download and install them.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the SG build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
To make SG build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the SG addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the SG Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://areswizard.co.uk/ and click Done.
- Now, label it ares, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ares and then script.areswizardx.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Ares Wizard is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs and Ares Wizard.
- Select the SG build and wait a few moments for the build to install.
- You are now ready to enjoy whichever SG build you chose. You can also check out the other builds available in the section or from the Ares team in general.