Shepo build is one of great kodi build with enchanting presence and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Shepo kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Shepo kodi build.
The Shepo build is a great offering from the Shepo team. It is designed very similarly to the default Jarvis skin (Confluence) and it clearly labels things. The backgrounds are very crisp, and the addons it has built in are some of the best in the community. We also love the preview bar that appears so you can find whatever you want easily. You can choose to do a fresh install, or a standard install. That depends on if you have addons you want to keep. If you want to see more of this great build, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Shepo build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Shepo team with any questions.
To make Shepo build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Shepo addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Shepo Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://shepo.wizard.seedr.io and click Done.
- Now, label it shepo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose shepo and then repository.shepo-x.xx.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Next, select Install from repository, and then Shepo Repo. Wait for the notification.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose Shepo Wizard and click the Shepo Build.
- Enjoy all the nice features of the build.