Taurus build is one of decent kodi build with nice and clean look and have great new addon. Taurus kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Taurus kodi build.
Kodi users have two Taurus builds to select between. The difference really comes down to the look and feel. You can choose between the Yellow build and Dark build depending on your preferences. We installed the Yellow build by Taurus which was only 197 Mb. That makes it a good option for Raspberry Pi and Amazon Firestick users.To make Taurus build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Taurus addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Taurus builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Taurus dev on Twitter with any questions.
How to Install Taurus Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://wiz.wookiespmc.com as you see here, and call it wookie.
- Hit ok, and wookie will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose addons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the wookie file.
- Once you do, instead of saying something like wookie wizard, it says “Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip“. Go ahead and succumb (click on it).
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program addons.
- Click on it and select Wookie.
- When the screen comes up, choose Community Builds. Scroll down the list and choose Yellow Build by Taurus or Dark Build by Taurus then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.