Ultra TT build is one of decent kodi build with nice and clean form and have automatic update repo source. Ultra TT kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is step-by-step how to install Ultra TT kodi build.
The Ultra TT Build is a well designed build with multiple options. Firestick users can download a special version of Ultra TT that uses less resources. You can also choose between the normal Ultra TT build and one with adult addons included. The skin is standard throughout the build. Everything is well labeled and easy to use. Ultra TT has some great addons built in. As with any build we recommend doing a fresh install. This will help ensure that best experience.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Ultra TT build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the dev team with any questions.
To make Ultra TT build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Ultra TT addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Ultra TT Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://toptutorials.co.uk/kodi/builds/ and click Done.
- Now, label it Toptut, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose Toptut and then plugin.video.ttwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose TT Wizard and browse the available builds.
- Click on Download the Ultra Tt Now to start the download.
- In addition to Ultra TT, the top tutorial builds include other options including Ultra TT with adult profile and Hyper TT (regular, adult, firestick).
- Close Kodi and re-open it.
- You can now enjoy your build