Wookie Lite build is one of excellent kodi build with wonderful presence and has easy program interface. Wookie Lite kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is manual guide how to install Wookie Lite kodi build.
One of the great builds from the Wookie team is the Wookie Lite Build. This offering is a great alternative to the normal versions, because it is right around 200 mb. That makes it good to use for firestick and other lower end Kodi devices. This one has the same style as the other wookie builds, without some of the benefits. It is definitely worth looking in to, whether you want it for a lower or higher end device. To get it today, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Wookie build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Wookie team with any questions.
To make Wookie Lite build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Wookie Lite addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Wookie Lite Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and click Done.
- Now, label it wookie, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose wookie and then Succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Wookie addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs and Wookie.
- Choose Community Builds, select the Wookie Lite Build, and click Install.
- Give the Wookie Lite Build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- We used the Lite but the Wookie Retro and Wookie New Look build are available as well.