Kodi No Limits build is one of excellent kodi build with wonderful presence and has a very user friendly interface. Kodi No Limits kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install Kodi No Limits kodi build.
The Kodi No Limits build is a very clean and sharp looking offering. It is based on the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo skin. We like that it has quite a few addons built in, making it a very powerful build. Of course, you can add or remove any addons you want to. From the Kids section to live TV, movies, and even tabs for specific repos, this one is great. You will get instant access some of the best. including a firestick version. It will be easy to install if you will follow our guide.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Kodi No Limits build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to Kodi No Limits team with any questions.
To make Kodi No Limits build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Kodi No Limits addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install Kodi No Limits Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Nolimits or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Nolimits and then plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Program addons and select No Limits Wizard.
- Select between the standard and Firestick versions to install the build.
How to Install the Kodi No Limits Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi and click Done. This was recently updated from the old address, so make sure you enter it exactly.
- Now, label it nolimits, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose nolimits and then plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Kodi No Limits addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs, Program Addons, No Limits Wizard.
- Choose the build you want, and select it.
- Give the Kodi No Limits build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- We chose the original without adult, but there is also an adult version. Additionally, the versions are there for firestick both with and without the adult section.