Lee TV Jarviss build is one of the best kodi build with wonderful look and with so many addon resource. Lee TV Jarviss kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is overview how to install Lee TV Jarviss kodi build.
The Lee TV builds are a series that are interesting. They feature a mostly orange theme, but you must sign up and verify your account before you can get it. Though that may not be desirable to some, we will show you what you will be missing out on if you don’t. Also, it is annoying that the site forces you to disable any ad blockers before it will let you register. Be aware that the backgrounds of some of these builds are animated. Anyway, have a look at the images below and if you want to go through the steps, use our guide to help you.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Lee TV builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Lee TV team with any questions.
To make Lee TV Jarviss build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Lee TV Jarviss addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install Lee TV Builds for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://echocoder.com/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it Echo, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose Echo and then repository.echo-x.xx.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose ECHO Wizard, Community Builds, Lee TV.
- Select the build you wish to install, and wait a few moments.
- Restart Kodi and enjoy. We used the Beast version, but you can look at the others.