Man Cave build is one of excellent kodi build with amazing form and have great new addon. Man Cave kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is manual guide how to install Man Cave kodi build.
For those that prefer to use builds because they are easy, a Man Cave build is for you. It’s perfect for limited resource devices because it is under 250mb (roughly). You can still add your favorite addons afterward if you do a fresh install, or you can just do a standard install. It uses the Aeon Nox: Silvo skin as a baseline, so that may help you decide. Be sure to check out the images below to see if you would like to continue with this guide.To make Man Cave build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Man Cave addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Man Cave Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Inside 4ndroid team with any questions.
Install the Man Cave Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, label it man cave, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then plugin.program.mancavewizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Man Cave Wizard. Next, select the (Man Cave) builds section and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Man Cave Lite build, but you can try out some of the others if available.