Athena Fire build is one of outstanding kodi build with nice and clean look and has a very user friendly interface. Athena Fire kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is step-by-step how to install Athena Fire kodi build.
The Athena Fire build is a good option for firestick users. It is part of the CellarDoorTV Wizard. At the time of our review, the wizard also included a number of other builds which we’ll review later in the guide. Installing the Athena Fire build will give you access to a number of popular addons. There are sections for movies, tv shows, mp3, tv pro, sports, and kidzone. Let’s start by taking a quick look at the Athena Fire build. You will notice the build has a minimal look which is great for firestick users since it puts less strain on your device.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the CellarDoorTV build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead you will want to reach out to CellarDoorTV1 on Twitter with any questions.
To make Athena Fire build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Athena Fire addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Athena Fire Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://gazzac72.srve.io/CellarDoor/ and click Done.
- Now, label it CellarDoor, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose CellarDoor and then plugin.program.CellarDoorTVwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Boxes addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose CellarDoorTV Wizard, CDTV Builds , and then Athena Fire Hybrid Mod Skin.
- You can select between a Fresh install and a Standard install.
- Give the Athena Fire build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- The wizard also includes a few more builds including CellarDoor TV build, CDTV Fusion Hybrid Dev, CDTV Envision MQ7 Mod, and CDTV Sonar Noq.