Monkey build is one of excellent kodi build with wonderful look and has a very user friendly interface. Monkey kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is overview how to install Monkey kodi build.
The Monkey build is not flashy, but it has some good addons built in. The main build is quite large unzipped, over 400mb. However, much of that space seems to be focused on the opening video, and the addons. If you are looking for a simplistic build that is well organized, you will want to give this one a try. Also, be sure to check out the other versions. To help you get the monkey, please use our guide and follow the steps.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Monkey build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Monkey team with any questions.
To make Monkey build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Monkey addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Monkey Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wizardmonkey.co.uk/monkey/monkeyrepo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it monkey, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose monkey and then repository.monkey-x.x/ > repository.monkey-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the repository is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and choose Monkey Repository, Program Add-ons, Monkey Wizard, Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Return to the home screen, and click on Programs, Monkey Wizard, and choose the build.
- Wait for the notification message again, and close Kodi.
- You are now ready to enjoy the Monkey build. We used the standard version, but there are others called Monkey Kids, Monkey Basic, and Rowley Build.