Pulse CCM build is one of decent kodi build with amazing presence and has a very user friendly interface. Pulse CCM kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Pulse CCM kodi build.
The Pulse CCM build has its’ own place where you can install the wizard. This was previously with the Ares wizard, but the shake-up has caused some issues. This one is great because it is arranged well and has some powerful addon. Use our guide to take a look at the images and help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Pulse CCM build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Kodi community with any questions you may have.
To make Pulse CCM build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Pulse CCM addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Pulse CCM Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://firetvguru.net/fire and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name fire or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on fire and then repository.firetvguru-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Fire TV Guru Repo > Progam Add-ons > Fire TV Wizard > Install.
- Next, go to Fire TV Wizard > Builds > Pulse CCM > Install.
- Close and re-open Kodi.