Misfit Mods build is one of excellent kodi build with charming form and have automatic update repo source. Misfit Mods kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is step-by-step how to install Misfit Mods kodi build.
For those that prefer to use builds because they are easy, you’ll want to take at a Misfit Mods build. Of course, some of them are lightweight and some are not. The one that we chose, the AM Smooth build, is a monster. You can tell it was definitely not designed for those with limited resource devices. At almost 500 mb, it is quite large. However, it still has plenty of your favorite addons included. If you want to check it out, look at our images and use our guide to download and install it.To make Misfit Mods build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Misfit Mods addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Misfit Mods Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it misfit, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs addons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the one you want to install. We suggest doing a fresh install.
- We are using the AM Smooth build, but you can try out some of the others if available.