Preditah build is one of outstanding kodi build with wonderful look and installed from trusted third party kodi addon developer. Preditah kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Preditah kodi build.
With the popularity of firesticks, many are looking for build to use. That is where the Preditah build comes in. At just over 100mb, you will be able to easily use this one to enhance your experience. It has several addons included, but you can always add the ones you want additionally. To check this one out, you can use our guide to help you get on any device you wish.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Preditah build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Preditah team with any questions.
To make Preditah build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Preditah addon build use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Preditah Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and click Done.
- Now, label it wookie, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose wookie and then Succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the Wookie addon is enabled.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Programs and Wookie.
- Choose Community Builds, select the Preditah Build, and click Install.
- Give the Preditah Build a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- Enjoy the build, or any of the others from the Wookie Wizard.