TheOne addon in some conditions is not working as expected on our kodi device. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix TheOne addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your TheOne addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from TheOne addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking TheOne addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing TheOne addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our TheOne addon install guide bellow.
Like some of the other IPTV offerings, TheOne is targeted at speakers of Portuguese. If you speak the language and are looking for offering like this, you’ll want to check this one out. That said, there are plenty of other channels you can take a look at as well. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make TheOne Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the TheOne addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, you will want to contact them directly through social media. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How to Install the TheOne Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://team-vipsecret.com and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter secret or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the addon browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on secret and then repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > .VipSecretRepo > Video addons > TheOne > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select TheOne to launch the addon.
How to Install the TheOne Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://team-vipsecret.com and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it secret and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick secret > repository.vipsecrettv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select the .VipSecretRepo > Video addons > TheOne.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > TheOne to access the addon.