Eden Red build is one of decent kodi build with wonderful form and have good organizing structure. Eden Red kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Eden Red kodi build.
If you like larger builds, you’ll want to take a look at the Eden Red build. Keep in mind that this one is large. At around 368 mb, this one is not designed for lower resource devices. However, it is worth taking a look at. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Eden Red build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Eden Red addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Grim Reaper build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Eden Red Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://edenbuilds.stream /eden/ and click OK.
- Now, label it eden, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose eden and then plugin.edenwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Eden Wizard. Choose the Eden Builds section and find the EDEN section.
- Select the Eden Red build for Krypton build and choose Install.