Firestickplusmans build is one of the best kodi build with wonderful appearance and has a very user friendly interface. Firestickplusmans kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is instructions manual how to install Firestickplusmans kodi build.
The Firestickplusman builds became popular because of their extremely light and powerful Firestick builds. In case you are wondering, you’ll want to use the Kyrpton builds like we show here. The builds are still light and suitable for limited resource devices. The background for the one we used changes with every category, and the style uses an Aeon Nox: Silvo skin. If you are a user that likes builds, you’ll want to check out these out by using our guide.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the FSPM builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the FSPM with any questions.
To make Firestickplusmans build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Firestickplusmans addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the Firestickplusman Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fspmkodi.com and click OK.
- Now, label it fspm, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose fspm and then repository.firestickplusman-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Firestickplusman Build Wizard > Program addons > Krypton Builds Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Krypton Builds Wizard. Now, select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Krypton build, but you can try out some of the others too.