Judges build is one of decent kodi build with charming appearance and very easy to operating even for newbie. Judges kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is guide how to install Judges kodi build.
Though there are several builds in the Judgement Wizard, we decided to pick the Jury version of the builds. This build is 275mb, so it is not a good choice if you have a limited resource device. However, it will bring you plenty of good addons and sharp looking backgrounds. While there do not seem to be many builds available, there are sure to be more of them later. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Judges build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Judges addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this one is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Judge Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/judgezips and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name judgezips or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on judgezips and then Repository.judgezips2.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Judgement Repo > Program Add-ons > Judgement Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Judgement Wizard > Builds.
- Now, select the one you want > Install.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, close Kodi and re-open it.