Wiz-Techs build is one of great kodi build with wonderful appearance and have good organizing structure. Wiz-Techs kodi build can be install on kodi 17 krypton or kodi 16 jarvis. Bellow is tutorial how to install Wiz-Techs kodi build.
The Wiz-tech Wizard is is a good tool to help you get the Wiz-tech Builds. There are quite a few available here, so you have many different choices. These are great, and there is bound to be one that you like. To help you get one of the Wiz-tech builds, use our guide to help you download and install them.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Wiz-Tech Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the their team with any questions.
To make Wiz-Techs build addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Wiz-Techs addon build use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Wiz-Tech Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it wiztech, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter addon browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose wiztech and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Next, go back to the Home screen, Program Add-ons, Wiz-Tech Wizard, Choose your build, and then Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- We are using the Ultimate TV standard install, but feel free to try the others. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.