Navi-X was one of the best Kodi addons for all the latest TV shows and Live TV. If you want to know how to install Navi x Kodi Addon on XBMC that100% perfectly working please reads this article until finish. Navi-X is one of the mainstays of the Kodi scene. It is still very much a lot of peoples go to addon due to it’s all in one nature. If you are looking for anything from Films, TV, Video on Demand of streams, chances are you will find it in Navi-X.
If your’e unsure about using Navi-X or are new to it, here is a short guide on how to get the best from it. There are still many great links inside here and it’s always worth a look. However, be patient, you may have to sift through a number of dead links beofere you find a good one, but they are in there.
Once you open Navi-X up you are faced with this screen, click on the big green Start Here Button
You are then faced with another page and I would reccomend sticking to the first three items on the bottom row.
First is Most Viewed in Last 24 Hours, you are most likely to find good links in here.
Then Most Viewed in Last 7 Days
Finally Most Recently Updated
In order to exit this Add-on, move over to the left of the screen, a menu will appear, click on exit
Give it a go, you will find some quality links if your’e prepared to get used to how it works.
How To Install Navi X Kodi Addons
Firstly you need to download the latest zip file. You can find out which version is the latest and download it from https://code.google.com/p/navi-x/
Once download carry on with the below instructions.
How to install the Navi-X Kodi Addon
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Addons
- Select Install from Zip File
- Go to where you saved the zip file in the first step and select script.navi-x4.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Navi-X is now installed and you can start watching.
Navi X Kodi Addons Works Better with VPN
Navi X Kodi addons in specific areas such as United States, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Germany you get a copyright attention from your internet provider if you watch or download pirated material online when using Navi X Addon or similar kodi addons. We are not responsible over such notices, we do encourage you to use VPN in order to keep your online activities to yourself. Below are some of the benefits you get when using Vitual Private Network with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Addons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your internet service provider is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don't have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
We highly recommend using a VPN when using Kodi. Kodi users have been known to receive copyright infringement notices for streaming movies, sports, and TV shows through various addons. If you would like to keep your streaming habits private, our recommendation is IPVanish - a complete privacy solution for Kodi users. It's also worth noting that purchasing a 12 month subscription will give you two months free.
Tutorial install Navi X Addon Conclusion
Install Navi X addon on Kodi Box are very easy, all installations step are clearly explained above, just follow the steps one by one and you will successfully to install this addon.