Aftershock addon in several case is not working correctly on our kodi software. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notice. But how to fix Aftershock addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Aftershock addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Aftershock addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Aftershock addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Aftershock addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Aftershock addon install guide bellow.
With the Aftershock addon, there are several ways you can install it. We are going to show you the quickest way. Since the goal is to enjoy your new download, there is no use in going through confusing steps. Just follow the directions in this guide, and you won’t have any problems. This trick will work for many other addons as well.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Aftershock team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Aftershock team is available to help you for support.To make Aftershock Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Aftershock addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Aftershock Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Because this addon is most easily found with the addon installer, we will walk you through the steps.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name fusion or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on fusion and begin-here. Next choose plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Indigo is installed.
- Navigate to Addons, select Program Addons. , and choose Indigo and then Addon Installer.
- Select Search by: Addon/Author and type Aftershock.
- Now, click on Aftershock and click the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to the Home Screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Aftershock.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Aftershock Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Done.
- Now, label it fusion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose fusion and then begin-here. Next, choose plugin.program.Indigo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Go back to the home screen and click on Programs, Program Addons, and choose Indigo and then Addon Installer.
- Choose Search by: Addon/Author and type in Aftershock.
- When it comes up, click on Aftershock, and click the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Aftershock from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.