Feed Your Mind addon at some zones location is not working as we wish on our kodi player. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Feed Your Mind addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Feed Your Mind addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Feed Your Mind addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Feed Your Mind addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Feed Your Mind addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Feed Your Mind addon install guide bellow.
If you are a fan of documentaries, you can’t go wrong by using the Feed Your Mind addon. It has a variety of topics to choose from, so you will always have something to watch. You won’t want to miss out on this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Feed Your Mind Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Feed Your Mind addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Feed Your Mind for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/TBCKodi and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name tbc or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on tbc, Video addons, and then plugin.video.feedyourmind.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Video Add-ons > Feed Your Mind.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install Feed Your Mind for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter https://archive.org/download/TBCKodi and click Done.
- Now, label it tbc, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose tbc, video addons, and then plugin.video.feedyourmind.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Add-Ons > Feed Your Mind from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.