Fish Tank addon sometimes is not working properly on our kodi player. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Fish Tank addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Fish Tank addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Fish Tank addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Fish Tank addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Fish Tank addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Fish Tank addon install guide bellow.
The Fish Tank addon is not what you may think. Instead, it features all sorts of information on fish tanks and types of fish you can put in them. We like that it provides information to viewers about the steps involved in maintenance, care, fish types, and others. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Fish Tank Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Fish Tank addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, try the community. The addon does not seem to have any author information.
How to Install the Fish Tank Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://simtech.net16.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name simtech or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. When you click on it, you will see several options. In this case, you want to choose Install from zip file and then repository.simtech.-x.x.x.zip. Wait for the notification message. Now choose the the one that says Install from repository. Look for and select SIMTECH REPO > Video Add-ons > Fish Tank > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- You can access Aurora by going to the home screen and clicking on Add-ons and selecting Fish Tank.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Fish Tank Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://simtech.net16.net/ and click Done.
- Now, label it simtech, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose simtech, select repository.simtech.-x.x.x.zip, and wait for the notification message telling you that the SIMTECH REPO is enabled.
- From here, go to Install from repository and choose Fish Tank.
- Again, you’ll need to wait for the notification message.
- To access the addon, go to the home screen and select Videos > Add-Ons > Fish Tank.
- Enjoy watching.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.