Flixsport addon in some regions is not working as we wish on our kodi device. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Flixsport addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Flixsport addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Flixsport addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Flixsport addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Flixsport addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Flixsport addon install guide bellow.
The FlixSport addon is a lightweight offering that gives you access to many different types of sports. If you are a fan, you can’t go wrong with this one. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Flixsport Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Flixsport addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
The Flixsport addon is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. Since the addon is not official, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions. We also recommend you follow them for the latest news and updates for the addon.
How to Install Flixsport for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://cellardoortv.com/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter cdtv or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on cdtv and then repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Cellardoor TV Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Flixsport.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select The Flixsport to launch the addon.
How to Install Flixsport for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://cellardoortv.com/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it cdtv and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick cdtv and then repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select the Cellardoor TV Repository.
- Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Flixsport.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Flixsport to access the addon.