Jericho addon at some zones location is not working appropriately on our kodi TV box. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error report. But how to fix Jericho addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Jericho addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Jericho addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Jericho addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Jericho addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Jericho addon install guide bellow.
The Jericho addon focuses on live sports and music channels. Most of the offerings are from the Netherlands. Whether you want to watch a football game or listen to Dutch radio, this addon is worth taking a look at. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.To make Jericho Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Jericho addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Jericho team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, they are available to help you with support.
How to Install the Jericho Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled repository.jericho-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, go to Install from repository, select Jericho, the Jericho addon, and then Install.
- To access, go to back to the home screen and choose Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Jericho.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Jericho Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled repository.jericho-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the repo is enabled.
- Now select Install from repository > Jericho > Jericho
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Jericho from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.