Khaoz TV addon at some zones location is not working appropriately on our kodi TV box. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Khaoz TV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Khaoz TV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Khaoz TV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Khaoz TV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Khaoz TV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Khaoz TV addon install guide bellow.
Like several other IPTV addons, the Khaoz TV offering gives you options. No Kodi install would be complete without a good source for IPTV. This one has some good channels from different parts of the world. If you want to download it, please use our guide to help you
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Khaoz team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Khaoz team is available to help you.
To make Khaoz TV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Khaoz TV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Khaoz TV Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, double click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading. Double click on that heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://khaozwizard.comoj.com/kodi and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name khaoz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on khaoz and then select Video Addons. Next, choose plugin.video.khaoziptv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going to the home screen and clicking on Add-ons > .Khaoz TV.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Khaoz TV Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://khaozwizard.comoj.com/kodi and click Done.
- Now, label it khaoz, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose khaoz. Next, select the option that says Video Addons, and then plugin.video.khaoziptv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Add-Ons > .Khaoz TV from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.