Movie Go’er addon for few situations is not working properly on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix Movie Go’er addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Movie Go’er addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Movie Go’er addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Movie Go’er addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Movie Go’er addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Movie Go’er addon install guide bellow.
If you like good movie addons, you will want to check out this offering from Movie Go’er. Most of the organization in this addon is done by year, at least from 2013 on. You may not have other options to find specifics, but this is a good one for more recent movies. Our guide will show you how to download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the Ninja team. If you need help, the Ninja team is available to help you for support.
To make Movie Go’er Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Movie Go’er addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install the Movie Go’er addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- From this screen, click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://ninjasys.uk and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Ninja and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Ninja, repository.ninjasys.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select The NinjaSys Repo.
- Now select Video addons, then Movie Go’er, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Movie Go’er to launch the addon.
How to Install the Movie Go’er addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://ninjasys.uk and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Ninja and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Ninja, repository.ninjasys.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose The NinjaSys Repo.
- Now select Video addons, Movie Go’er, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Movie Go’er to access the addon.