P2P Sport addon in some regions is not working as we wants on our kodi player. It's will be extra effort when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix P2P Sport addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your P2P Sport addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from P2P Sport addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking P2P Sport addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing P2P Sport addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our P2P Sport addon install guide bellow.
The P2P Sport Addon is a great offering for sports fans. If you are looking for auto racing or football (Soccer for Americans), you can find it here. Many have called this one of the best sports addons in the community. it operates under the premise of using methods for torrent activity. If you want to add it to your list, you will need to use our guide.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the P2P Sport team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the P2P Sport team is available to help you for support.
To make P2P Sport Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the P2P Sport addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Install the P2P Sport Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From here select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on the file we mentioned above, and it should be labeled plugin.video.p2psport-master.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go to Add-ons > Videos > P2P Sport.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the P2P Sport Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. Be aware you have to download the file located here.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From here, click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file that you downloaded earlier. It should be labeled plugin.video.p2psport-master.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Access the addon by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > P2P Sport from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.