PAC-12 Pro addon in some conditions is not working as we wish on our kodi TV box. It's become terrible situations when you install kodi addon and got some error message. But how to fix PAC-12 Pro addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your PAC-12 Pro addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from PAC-12 Pro addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking PAC-12 Pro addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing PAC-12 Pro addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our PAC-12 Pro addon install guide bellow.
With the lackluster play of some of the teams in the SEC, many have been focusing on the PAC-12 Pro addon. Whether you are a long time fan or a more recent fan, this is a good conference to watch. No sports fan will want to be without this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make PAC-12 Pro Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the PAC-12 Pro addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
This addon is not official. That means that you can’t ask questions in the Kodi forum. Instead, the development team will be glad to help you. Just reach out to them and they will answer your questions.
How to Install PAC-12 Pro for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter nan or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. When you see an open box icon in the upper left corner, select it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on nan > *REPOSITORY PORTAL > Vinh Repository(x.x).zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Select Install from repository, and click Vinh Repository.
- Choose Video addons.
- Now, click on PAC-12 Pro followed by the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select PAC-12 Pro to launch the addon.
How to Install PAC-12 Pro for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it nan and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick nan > *REPOSITORY PORTAL > Vinh Repository(x.x).zip.
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Vinh Repository.
- Now select Video addons > PAC-12 Pro > Install.
- Return home and go to Video > Video Add-ons > PAC-12 Pro to access the addon.