Prometheus addon in some regions is not working correctly on our kodi player. It's very annoying when you install kodi addon and got some error warning. But how to fix Prometheus addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Prometheus addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Prometheus addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Prometheus addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as ExpressVPN, we already testing Prometheus addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Prometheus addon install guide bellow.
If you enjoy looking at mega offerings, you will surely appreciate the Prometheus addon. No matter what you are looking for, you can find it with this one. From kids to movies to TV, you will find it all here. To give it a shot, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.To make Prometheus Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use ExpressVPN because our team already testing the Prometheus addon use ExpressVPN and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off ExpressVPN VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team will help you.
How to Install Prometheus for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://redhood.teverz.com and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter redhood or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on redhood and then repository.redhood-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from repository > redhood Repo > Prometheus > Install.
- Wait again for the message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video addons and select Prometheus to launch the addon.
How to Install Prometheus for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://redhood.teverz.com and click Done.
- Now, label it redhood, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose redhood and then repository.redhood-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the repo is enabled.
- Now, go to Install from repository > Redhood Repo > Prometheus > Install.
- Wait again for the message.
- To access the addon, go to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Prometheus.