BAMF TV addon in some conditions is not working correctly on our kodi device. It's make you confused when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix BAMF TV addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your BAMF TV addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from BAMF TV addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking BAMF TV addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing BAMF TV addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our BAMF TV addon install guide bellow.
BAMF TV Kodi addon is a good source for IPTV sports streams and VOD. You will find channels from the USA and UK. In addition to IPTV, BAMF TV also includes video on demand content. You will need to install F4M Tester first if you don’t already have it activated.
The BAMF TV addon is not supported by the official Kodi team. Rather than anger anyone by posting to the Kodi support forums, we recommend you reach out to the Oblivion team via Facebook. They have a Facebook group to keep up with the latest addon updates.
To make BAMF TV Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the BAMF TV addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
How to Install BAMF TV Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://oblivionvuilds.com/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Oblivion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Oblivion, repository.Oblivion-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- This time, select Install from repository and then Oblivion Repo.
- Choose Video addons, and then BAMF TV.
- Click the button that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > BAMF TV to launch the addon.
How to Install BAMF TV Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://oblivionvuilds.com/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Oblivion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Oblivion, repository.Oblivion-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a addon enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Oblivion Repo.
- Now select Video addons, BAMF TV, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > BAMF TV to access the addon.