Falcon Sports addon in some conditions is not working appropriately on our kodi player. It's will make you frustrating when you install kodi addon and got some error notification. But how to fix Falcon Sports addon error issue? for the first time you have to ensure your Falcon Sports addon installations is correct. Set your kodi addon get an automatically update from Falcon Sports addon repo source, so it's make your kodi addon always stay uptodate. If all steps done, you need to make sure your ISP not blocking Falcon Sports addon to stream contents from the internet. Use VPN to bypass your internet provider such as IPVanish, we already testing Falcon Sports addon use this private connections and works very well, check out our Falcon Sports addon install guide bellow.
The Falcon Sports addon for Kodi is for all those sports fans around the world. The addon includes sections for Sports mixed channels, live events, Rangers. Celtic, Bein, Pac, and Sports TV. In addition, you will also need to install F4M Tester before you get started.To make Falcon Sports Addon installations works on your Kodi, you have to use a VPN connections. We are recommended you to use IPVanish because our team already testing the Falcon Sports addon use IPVanish and it's working very well. You can Save 60% Off IPVanish VPN by using our coupon code, the coupon applied automatically when use our link.
Before we get started, keep in mind that Falcon Sports is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the community for help.
How to Install Falcon Sports Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter ajbuilds and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the addon browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on ajbuilds and then repository.aj.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the addon is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then Falcon Sports.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Falcon Sports to launch the addon.
How to Install Falcon Sports Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://ajbuilds.uk/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ajbuilds and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ajbuilds, repository.aj.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find AJs Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video addons option, and click on Falcon Sports.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Falcon Sports to access the addon.